Finding Home

Finding Home
on a journey to know meaning, create stories, and to shine beauty, this is home

29.3.11

Others ideas

I just read Jason Mraz's blog post from yesterday. And at first I was taken back by it, I'm not sure why but then it got me to thinkin' we all should be doing that.
His blog consisted of "I love my..." statements there were over 40 things he shared that he loved about himself.
I read through his list and thought wow I've never thought about lovingly spine but I sure do because with out it I would be a blob.
So here's my idea every one post or comment the things you love about yourself and see how you feel after you do it.
Here goes mine;

I love my eyes. I live my hair. I love my smile. I love my beauty mark. I love my toes. I love my teeth. I love my tongue. I love my voice. I love my nose ring. I love my fingers. I love my hands. I love my legs. I love my shape. I love my height 5'6 it's just right. I love my spirit. I love my walk. I love the way I phrase things. I love they way I see things other people can't. I love to grow. I love to paint. I live to learn. I love to walk. I love my style. I love my heart. I love to care. I love to help. I love my scent. I love my skin tone. I love my nails. I love my liver. I love my lungs. I love my brain. I love my corns. I love my spine. I love my bones. I love my joints. I love my ligemnets. I love my larnyx. I love my neck. I love my back. I love my hairlessness. I love my free spirit. I love my freedom. O love that I love!

1 comment:

  1. I am pretty sure auto correct changed veins to corns oh my iphone how you make me laugh sometimes.

    ReplyDelete