Finding Home

Finding Home
on a journey to know meaning, create stories, and to shine beauty, this is home

8.11.10

My time in Hawaii Through Photos Thus Far


One of the Many Parades in Honolulu
Two of my favorite guys playing!


My very first visitor in Hawaii!
It was good to have a slice of home for a day!

Lanikai Beach

My First Rainbow

Really? this is so against everything I know and believe :)
Don't Drink Water
As you can see we went to a pumpkin patch! 
This is a photo of me my husband (Zukie) and our lovely little bundle of Joy Zoranj (it means orange in Haitian Creole, don't worry about it)

Micah and Ezra playing with the big pumpkins!

My second and favorite visitor so far! I mean come on not many people can top your little bro. Don't worry Mom and Dad you will :)

Two really great people that everyone should know!
At the North Shore when it wasn't going off...

Matsumoto Shave ice...
Yummy in your tummy
Really it is the best...I promise you have to get the ice cream with it!

Dole Plantation!
My second Luau ever in my life...His First. I love my brother xoxo
The pig coming out of the pit
Such a cute couple!
A great way to end their first trip to Oahu!

More photos will come as I have promised :)

Enjoy Miss You All!

No comments:

Post a Comment