Finding Home

Finding Home
on a journey to know meaning, create stories, and to shine beauty, this is home

26.12.10

Could this really be more own personal LOST?

If I were to replay the events of the past few months you most likely wouldn't believe all of it. To call it an adventure would be givng to much grace, to call it a curse may be more accurate but also feels a little to harsh.
It some where in between though I have yet to figure out what to call it. SOme have reffered to it as a no man's land while others have been calling it my own personal.
My response to living in my own personal lost has been,this is worst then lost because I can't shoot anyone with out major consequences.
I know I sound a little crazy but trust me you would feel the same way.
To top it all off I am currently sitting in the airport waiting on standby for a flight home. Why standby you ask...well here is the cherry on top to brin the lost theory to furition.
I missed my flight today, I was on time, bags checked, ticket paid for, and easy to go. I was wondering why my plane was not boarding and then I heard my name called over the entercom system "Kelly Wildman paging Kelly Wildman for final boarding at gate chchch gate chchc" what gate was that? I looked at my ticket and ran to gate 26 got there in less then 2min and the plane was locked down and there were no people around. No one there to help, no one there to talk to no one at all. So, I did what any normal person would do, I screamed, yelled, pounded on the door but no one came. No one around even responded to me. So I tried to find someone to help me. I found someone but it took her 30 min to help me,she had other things she needed to do. I finally got a standby flight so now I'm atthe airport bar waiting for 10:10 to rollaround. Red eye fligh here's to hoping I get on!

No comments:

Post a Comment